Intern Marketing Communications & PR The Hague Convention Bureau
Intern Marketing Communications & PR The Hague Convention Bureau (fulltime)
Are you a marketing-communications/PR student, aspiring to learn more in the field of destination marketing, content creation and social media curation? Do you have a passion and superb sense for storytelling and a hands-on attitude? Then we are looking for you!
What can you expect?
Part of your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Developing content for various social media channels;
- Website content management;
- Support in the field of branding & PR;
- Co-creation of new concepts and ideas;
- Assist with writing press releases and organising press trips;
- Online research on topics related to the business;
- Communicating with our partners and other stakeholders.
Requirements and competencies:
- HBO marketing/communication or a similar education.
- Available full-time for a period of 5 months starting from September 2019.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably website CMS systems.
- Online savvy, creative, hands-on, entrepreneurial spirit and loving The Hague are all preferred qualities.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in both English and Dutch language (spoken and written).
Please send your cover letter and CV by email to Wendy Lupker, HR advisor via email@example.com with the topic ‘stage marketing The Hague Convention Bureau'