THIS (VVV) Store is open again for personal shopping
7 April 2021
You can come to us again for nice gifts, delicious Hague delicacies or gift cards such as the VVV Cadeaukaart. Our heroes in the store cannot wait to receive you, so book your time slot now.
- Make an appointment via email@example.com
- Please provide your name and telephone number so that you will be contacted for an appointment.
- The appointments can be made from Monday to Friday between 12:00 and 17:00.
- Maximum 1 person per 10 minutes shopping
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory.
Click and Collect
It is also possible to collect your online order. Are you looking for a nice gift, or do you fancy a treat from The Hague? Order your Hague products easily and quickly via our webshop and choose the pick-up option. If you live too far or would you prefer to receive it by post, that is of course also possible. If you have placed an order, one of the employees will contact you as soon as possible to make an appointment to pick up your order.
- An order must be placed four hours before pick-up. So you cannot order something in front of the store and take it with you immediately.
- The order is delivered by an employee at an appropriate distance and the employee always wears a mouth mask.
- If an appointment and time have been agreed, keep to the stated time to avoid crowds at the pick-up point.
- Orders cannot be collected on weekends.
Did you know that the THIS (VVV) Store has the largest range of local products? Especially in these difficult times it is important to support our local entrepreneurs. With us you can therefore buy the nicest and tastiest gifts both physically in our shop and online. The great thing about ordering online is that it is easy and you have the choice between pick-up in our shop or shipping.
In the coming period, there are also calls to place your orders online as much as possible, in order to combat the COVID-19 virus and to burden healthcare as little as possible. Shop easily in our webshop that is open 24 hours, or make sure you visit the shop at quiet times and that is mainly in the morning or at the end of the afternoon.
Visit our webshop here