Your Career at The Hague & Partners
Are you a marketing-communications/PR student, aspiring to learn more in the field of destination marketing, content creation and social media curation? Do you have a passion and superb sense for storytelling and a hands-on attitude? Then we are looking for you!
During a period of +/- five months you will be supporting the Marketing Communications & PR advisors B2B at The Hague & Partners - The Hague Convention Bureau and The Hague Business Agency - working to internationally promote The Hague as a top tier conference and business destination. The Hague Convention Bureau (THCB) is the official organization for promoting The Hague as a business and association event destination. We offer impartial and wide-range support for event organisers who are hosting conferences in The Hague. We represent not only the City but also over more than 100 partners, such as venues, hotels and other service providers who are meaningful to the organisation of congresses and meetings. The goal is to strengthen the local economy through the expansion of knowledge, trade, investments and delegate experience and expenditures.
Intern Marketing Communications & PR The Hague Convention Bureau (fulltime)
What can you expect?
Part of your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Developing content for various social media channels;
- Website content management;
- Support in the field of branding & PR;
- Co-creation of new concepts and ideas;
- Assist with writing press releases and organising press trips;
- Online research on topics related to the business;
- Communicating with our partners and other stakeholders.
Requirements and competencies:
- HBO marketing/communication or a similar education.
- Available full-time for a period of 5 months starting from September 2019.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably website CMS systems.
- Online savvy, creative, hands-on, entrepreneurial spirit and loving The Hague are all preferred qualities.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in both English and Dutch language (spoken and written).